Food is the basis of good human health. Therefore, it requires planning and the information needed to make good decisions. Today, proponents of vegan and vegetarian diets promote these types of foods for their many health and environmental benefits. However, for those who do not want to follow a strictly vegan or vegetarian diet, there are other alternatives for eating a healthier diet and benefiting from their contributions.
DietTheMediterranean diet emulates Mediterranean cuisine, that is, the set of dishes and ingredients typical of southern European countries, such as Spain and Portugal. This diet is based on the consumption of natural foods, such as fruits and olive oil, avoiding those industrialized foods. In order to follow this type of diet, the products consumed must be of vegetable origin, with a preference for fish, at least three times a week. The suppression of industrialized foods will decrease the production of toxins in our organism and the retention of liquids, reducing the swelling.
Benefits of the Mediterranean dietThebenefits of the
Mediterranean dietnot only involve weight loss, but also translate into a general improvement in our health.
Among them we can mention:
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, degenerative diseases and cancer.
- Protection against thrombosis and atherosclerosis.
- Increased intake of vitamins and minerals.
DietSuperfoodsare raw foods. Therefore, this diet is based on the consumption of raw foods, which provide vitamins, phytonutrients and minerals, as opposed to those cooked and processed. In this diet plan, the intake of seeds, such as quinoa and chia, predominates, which improve the intake of nutrients that we incorporate into our body.
Benefits of the superfood diet
- Control of cholesterol levels and glycaemia.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Reduction of constipation.
dietThegourmet diet is designed for those who want to lose weight without being hungry.
With the aim of losing one kilo per week, this diet proposes a food plan based on very varied recipes and controlled consumption. This means that foods such as chocolate, ham and meat can be consumed, but in moderation and combining diet with an exercise routine. For the gourmet diet the key is not what we consume but how we prepare it and how we enjoy it. For this reason, many times the dishes are decorated and each bite is tasted to find pleasure in the meals.
Benefits of the gourmetdiet
- Weight loss by eating a rich and varied diet, which will help eliminate fat and tone the skin.
- Prevention of diseases associated with overweight, such as diabetes, liver disease, stroke, respiratory problems, hypertension, coronary disease and dyslipidemia.